The revised BSM program is a 4-year program designed to produce leaders and managers who have the flexibility to perform in the corporate environment as well as engage in entrepreneurial endeavors. The revised BSM program includes courses on the management of innovation, management of information systems and technology, business analytics, and management research. These courses are intended to enhance the ability of the students to handle the challenges that will confront them when they graduate from the university.
For inquiries, please send us an email at [email protected] or call us at +63(32) 2328187, 2332855, 2338203, 2336042 extension 304.
Based on research involving a representative sample taken from 339 BS Management graduates from 2007-2012:
– Highlights of Students’ Research in Mgt 199 (Desquitado C., Alimpolos R., Dalid M., Labadia I., Limoran D., & Mago J., 2013)
|UP Vision||A great university, taking a leadership role in the development of a globally competitive Philippines|
|UP Core Values||Honor and Excellence|
|UP Cebu Vision||A lead university in pioneering research, creative design, ICT-driven innovation, responsible governance, and community service in Central Visayas and the global society|
|UP Cebu Mission||UP Cebu promotes scientific, socio-economic, cultural and environmental progress in Central Visayas, in the nation and the world through creative and innovative instruction, research, intellectual productivity, and public service. UP Cebu:
• offers accessible quality graduate, undergraduate, and continuing education that will produce innovative, critical, nationalist, ethical, gender-sensitive and socially responsible graduates who demonstrate high levels of academic pursuit;
• conducts pioneering research, and develops novel and creative technologies through transdisciplinary collaboration;
• applies products of knowledge generation, dissemination, and intellectual productivity to improve social welfare; and
• ensures administrative efficiency in the delivery of excellent, responsible service in support of learning, research, intellectual productivity, and public service.
|UP Cebu Core Values||Honor, integrity, excellence|
|SoM Vision||To be the leading regional educational institution for decision-makers.|
|SoM Mission||Provide excellent and accessible management education, generate research and disseminate information to the business community, and deliver public service in the areas of institutional governance and management of the Services industry.|
|SoM Core Values||Integrity and excellence|
After completing the program, a Management graduate will be able: