Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
Bachelor of Science in Management
The existing BSM program is a 4-year generalist program designed to produce management graduates who have the flexibility to perform in the corporate environment as well as engage in entrepreneurial endeavors.
School of Management Statistics
Based on a research involving a representative sample taken from 339 BS Management graduates from 2007-2012:
- 97% of the participants are employed in the private sector while the remaining 3% are in the public sector.
- 67% of the participants are employed within a month after graduation while 6% took more than 120 days to be employed.
- 70% of the participants receive annual salaries ranging from Php 135, 000 and Php 250, 000 while about 5% make more than Php 500, 000 a year.
- About 90% of the participants are in the Service sector while 10% are in the Manufacturing sector.
- About 33% of the participants are involved in Operations , 26% is in Sales, and 19% is in Marketing, while only 1 % is in Human Resource.
– Highlights of Students’ Research in Mgt 199 (Desquitado C., Alimpolos R., Dalid M.,Labadia I., Limoran D., & Mago J., 2013)
Program of Study