Due to the unexpected development of the covid19 situation in Cebu City (extended ECQ to GCQ to unknown state), the offering of the bridging course for this school year’s MBA intake (AY 2020 – 2021) is canceled. Though the sessions could have been conducted online, not all of the MPAT (MBA Progam Admission Test) qualifiers have access to a stable Internet connection.
The cancelation of the bridging course is a special case for this academic year (2020-2021) only. The bridging course is one of the requirements for incoming MBA students to take to prepare them for the MBA program.
Every year the SoM offers the following bridge courses:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting [30 hours]
- Mathematics of Finance (business applied algebra and calculus) [15 hours]
- Statistics (basic) [15 hours]
- Economics (basic) [10 hours]
- Case Method Analysis [12 hours]
The enrollment for the bridge course is from 02 to 06 March 2020.