MBA Admission Guidelines
Graduate Admission Requirements Master of Business Administration
The principal requirements of the MBA program are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (copy of transcript required)
- Work experience
- Accomplished application materials
- Master of Business Administration Program Admission Test (MPAT) results
- Local applicants need to take the MPAT. The test covers logic, basic quantitative skills, and language/reading comprehension. Overseas applicants are required to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Applicants are required to have basic proficiency in accounting, economics, and mathematics. Workshops are offered for students whose background show deficiencies in these areas.
List of Credentials for Enrollment
(To be submitted to the Office of the College Secretary & Registrar upon admission)
- Notice of Admission to the program
- 2×2 ID photo (3 copies)
- Honorable Dismissal from school last attended (1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Official Transcript of Records (1 original & 2 photocopies)
- Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated, 3 photocopies)
- Marriage Contract (for married female only, 3 copies)
- Medical Certificate (X-ray result, CBC, Urinalysis, Blood typing)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or immediate supervisors
MBA Academic Year and Class hours
The academic year (AY) is divided into three (3) terms. For the next two years (AY 2017 – 2018 and 2018 – 2019), the schedule is as follows: mid-July – September, mid-October – February; and March – early June).
For AY 2018 – 2019, each course meets once a week for 3 hours for eleven (11) weeks. This change in schedule is to compensate for the numerous holidays in AY 2018 – 2019.
Please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Call us at (6332) 232 8185 / 87 loc 304