MBA Admission Guidelines
Graduate Admission Requirements Master of Business Administration
The principal requirements of the MBA program are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (copy of transcript required)
- Work experience
- Accomplished application materials
- Master of Business Administration Program Admission Test (MPAT) results
- Local applicants need to take the MPAT. The test covers logic, basic quantitative skills, and language/reading comprehension. Overseas applicants are required to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Applicants are required to have basic proficiency in accounting, economics, and mathematics. Workshops are offered for students whose background shows deficiencies in these areas.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or immediate supervisors
- 2×2 ID photo (2 copies)
List of Credentials for Enrollment
(To be submitted to the Office of the College Secretary & Registrar upon admission)
- Notice of Admission to the program
- Honorable Dismissal from school last attended (1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Official Transcript of Records (1 original and 2 photocopies)
- Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated, 1 original, and 1 photocopy)
- Marriage Contract (for married female only, 2 photocopies)
- Medical Certificate (X-ray result, CBC, Urinalysis, Blood typing), duly signed by UP Cebu Doctor
MBA Academic Year and Class hours
The academic year (AY) is divided into three (3) terms. For 2020 – 2021, the schedule is as follows: end-July – September, mid-October – February; and March-early June.
For AY 2020 – 2021, each course meets once a week for 3 hours for eleven (11) weeks.
Please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Call us at (6332) 2332855, 2338203, 2336042, 2328185, 2328187 loc 304
575 total views, 2 views today