MBA Admission Guidelines
Graduate Admission Requirements Master of Business Administration
The principal requirements of the MBA program are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (photocopy / scanned copy of transcript required)
- Two (2) years minimum work experience. Shorter working experience may be allowed depending on the position held in the company and complexity of the decisions made in the organization.
- Accomplished Application Form
- Two (2) letters of recommendation for admission from former professors and/or immediate supervisors
- Certificate of Employment
- 2×2 ID photo (2 copies)
- Master of Business Administration Program Admission Test (MPAT) results
- Local applicants need to take the MPAT. The test covers logic, basic quantitative skills, and language/reading comprehension. Overseas applicants are required to submit GMAT and TOEFL scores.
- Applicants are required to have basic proficiency in accounting, economics, and mathematics. Workshops are offered for applicants whose background shows deficiencies in these areas.
List of Credentials for Enrollment
(To be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar upon admission)
- Notice of Admission to the program
- Honorable Dismissal from school last attended (1 original and 1 photocopy)
- Official Transcript of Records (1 original and 2 photocopies)
- Birth Certificate (PSA/NSO authenticated, 1 original, and 1 photocopy)
- Marriage Contract (for married females only, 2 photocopies)
- Medical Certificate (X-ray result, CBC, Urinalysis, Blood typing), duly signed by UP Cebu Doctor
MBA Academic Year and Class hours
The academic year (AY) is divided into three (3) terms. For 2022 – 2023, the schedule is as follows: August – October, November – February; and March – June.
For AY 2022 – 2023, each course meets once a week for 3 hours for eleven (11+1 for final exam) weeks.
Please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Call us at (6332) 2332855, 2338203, 2336042, 2328185, 2328187 loc 304
7,063 total views, 3 views today